Wondering if you should switch to Lazada Wallet Top-Up instead of a BillEase voucher? Here, allow us to give you 6 reasons why you should!
About a couple of weeks ago, BillEase unveiled an exciting news – we are partnering with the Lazada Wallet to give our customers better, faster, and more flexible payment options for their Lazada purchases. Now BillEase customers can pay for their Lazada orders via installment with just a click of a button!
But that isn’t just the benefit of using the Lazada Wallet for your purchases. In fact, as a BillEase customer, you get to experience a few other benefits as well! And if you’re thinking whether you should switch to Lazada Wallet top-up, perhaps these benefits can convince you.
So without further ado, let’s list down the benefits of switching to the Lazada Wallet Top-Up.
1. You can take advantage of the new cut-off times.
If you’re already a member of our Official Facebook Group (where we post news, updates, and other helpful information), you’ve probably known by now that the Lazada Wallet has a later cut-off time than the BillEase voucher. But if it’s your first time hearing that, well, you heard that right.
The cut-off for requesting a BillEase voucher was 10am – that is, if you request a voucher after 10am, you will have to wait until the late afternoon of the next banking day before your voucher arrives at your BillEase account.
On the other hand, the last call for Wallet top-up requests is 12pm, every day, Mondays to Fridays. And if you happen to miss the last cut-off, don’t worry. The first batch of Lazada Wallet top-ups will arrive by afternoon of the next day, ready to help you get your shopping spree going.
2. Faster disbursal time? Yes, please!
Another significant change you’ll experience with the Lazada Wallet Top-Up is a faster disbursal time for your credits.
While we still need an allowance of time to file and process your top-up request, we can guarantee your top-up credits will reflect on your e-wallet faster than your old BillEase voucher.
3. Various promos and rebates await.
Who can say no to more discounts and sweet, sweet deals? Not us!
If you’re a long-time Lazada shopper, you may have noticed that they give separate promos, discounts, and rebates to customers who opt to use the Lazada Wallet.
And yes, you may partake of these deals as well! Best news ever? Best news ever.
4. Your Lazada Wallet Top-Up funds don’t expire.
One of the biggest downside (but also an upside on most people) of the BillEase voucher is how it expires if unused after three days. You can request another voucher, sure, but then you’ll have to follow through the cut-off times and contend with the set disbursal time.
But here’s a good news: your Lazada Wallet Top-Up funds don’t expire! Now you can withdraw your credit limit to your e-wallet anytime you want and wait for a sale. Or you can combine and save your funds to purchase something of higher value in the future!
And because your top-up funds don’t expire…
5. You can use your Lazada Wallet Top-Up funds any way you want.
Another downside in using the BillEase voucher for your Lazada orders is you can only use it once per transaction.
And if you weren’t able to spend the entire amount of your requested voucher? You won’t be able to use your remaining credit limit without fully settling your previous installment plan.
But with the Lazada Wallet, you have the power to decide how you want to use your funds. You get to decide how much you want to spend and when you want to spend it. With the Lazada Wallet Top-Up, we give you control over your money!
6. Refunds? A piece of cake, my friends.
Order cancellations are unfortunate, but there are instances that they can’t be helped. Maybe your item just went out of stock or there were miscommunications with the seller. Or maybe your registered BillEase address is different from your Lazada delivery address.
Similarly, order returns are a mess. Not only is it disappointing to receive a wrong or broken package, it is also quite a hassle to have to return the package as well. Effort isn’t cheap, you know?
The good news is, refunds were made a whole lot easier with the Lazada Wallet feature. You no longer need to wait long because as soon as Lazada receives and confirms your order return/cancellation, they will process your refund and deposit it back to your Lazada Wallet! Easy payments, easy refunds.
Everything in this world comes with a disclaimer. So before you head over to use your Lazada Wallet, here are some important reminders.
- Once you’ve requested for a Lazada Wallet Top-Up, you can no longer cancel your loan in any way or form.
- You will need to activate your Lazada Wallet and sync it to your BillEase account before you can request for a top-up. Instructions are here.
- Your loan’s repayment due dates will be based on the date you requested for your Lazada Wallet Top-Up funds.
- You will have to pay for your loan even if you haven’t used your funds yet.
- You will have to pay for the entire amount of credit limit you requested. So, say, you requested for P8,000 of your credit limit as Lazada EWallet Top-Up but only used P3,000, your account will not be adjusted. Your amount due will still be based on the P8,000 credit limit you requested.
- The Lazada Wallet is not compatible with the COD mode of payment. If your order amount exceeds that of your E-Wallet funds, you will have to load your account up via the appropriate channels.
Have other questions? You can check our FAQ article here! Or shoot us a comment below so we can answer you!